QA Automation Tester
Provo UT (Hybrid remote) Utah
6 months contract to hire
Hourly rate $30.00 to $40.00
Salary Expectation $60k to $80k
Our client is looking for a QA Tester to add to a growing team, this individual will identify and document program defects and research root causes and ensure fixes are made. Our client is looking for someone that has application testing and experience testing in a system/Networking environment. They will also generate automation tests for Web Applications which can run on browsers using Selenium.
- 4 years of Quality Assurance with Selenium.
- C#.NET Environment
- Some experience doing load testing for web applications
- Experience doing preparation of formal test plans, test cases and bug reporting.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Windows, MS SQL, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, as well as Excel, Access and other database
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well on technical subjects in both written and oral form.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com