Skill: QA Automation Lead
Role / Tier: T2
Job Description :
- Performing all testing activities for initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing processes, methods, metrics and software that ensure the quality, reliability and systems safety and security.
- Understanding the interfacing applications, test environments and our tools and methodologies.
- Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities.
- Development of the test case execution plan, test case execution, managing issues, and status metrics.
- Working with a global team and responsible for directing/reviewing the test planning and execution work efforts of an offshore team.
- Communicating effectively with business units, IT Development, Project Management and other support staff on testing timelines, deliverables, status and other information.
- Assisting in the project quality reviews for your assigned applications
- Assessing risk to the project based on the execution and validation and making appropriate recommendations
- Ability to interpret quality audits, drive improvements and change, and facilitate test methodology discussions across the business unit
- Additional areas of responsibilities include:
- Providing project implementation support on an as needed basis
- Assisting with application training of new resources.
- Ability to create and manage project plans and activity timelines.
- Acting as a liaison between the Line of Business testing resources and the development team
- Investigating, monitoring, reporting and driving solutions to issues
- Identifying and creating risk mitigation activities, and developing and implementing process improvements.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.