Job Role: QA Engineer, With Android Test Experience.
Location: Newark, CA
Duration: Long-term contract
Its an Onsite project from Day 1
Primary skills: Android Test Automation, Python Scripting are Mandatory.
We are currently seeking a QA Engineer, Infotainment.
- This position requires an experienced professional with a background in quality assurance.
- Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
- Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly, and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Drive validation of high quality, high performance, and production-ready software Utilize Agile development methodology and know when to get out of the way
- Ensure quality from low-level software to the end applications
- Validate software in simulation and on vehicle Test and release in alignment with vehicle integration, ensuring quality at the vehicle level
- 3+ years of experience in software QA Ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent record of developing quality products Development experience with Linux and/or Android Test/Automation and UI validation tools experience.
- Jira Workflow and Jenkins experience
- Experience with development of automotive or mobile products
MS or BS in a related Engineering discipline