Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a QABusiness Analyst/Project Manager
for a Contract
assignment with one of our premier Financial Services
clients in Raleigh, NC. Responsibilities
- The team is looking to hire a Project Manager/Business Analyst to support IB Data related programs.
- The role will be focused on requirement analysis including support for front-to-back testing on projects establishing and implementing large-scale data programs including, but not limited to, associated data, infrastructure, and control & governance enhancements.
- Define, develop and maintain detailed, front-to-back delivery plans.
- Enhance or redesign front-to-back business processes and implement large-scale data architecture simplification projects to ensure data is fixed at source to meet data consumer requirements.
- Work with Business & IT to elicit, analyze and define business and functional requirement, develop F2B Test Strategy, develop and track project delivery plans.
- Coordinate execution of UAT/F2B testing by liaising with all key IT & Business stakeholders and ensure all tests are completed within the agreed window within defined/acceptable success criteria
- Run the daily stattriage call, collect status, analyze and prioritize the issues
- Monitor infrastructure and data readiness to kick off testing including availability of test environment - start and end of day and escalate any downtime, test data
- Liaise with IT to ensure defects are assigned to the right group, ETA on fixes are collected and then communicated to the rest of team
- Raise, analyze and track Risks and their mitigation and manage RAID's
- Update key stakeholders across IT & Business during test execution
- Ensure execution results & evidences are uploaded in HP ALM and centrally tracked and managed
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- 8-10 years of experience in financial services, data management, UAT/test management area
- Experience with agile processes, managing testing plans, tracking infrastructure/data readiness for testing, managing entry/exit criteria, running UAT's / F2B testing, test evidencing etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to run test cycles independently including coordinating and communicating with stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Excellent written, presentation writing and verbal interpersonal skills; ability to write test strategy document, testing status in a manner that is easy to follow for business and technology team
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment under tight regulatory timeframes
- Previous experience in IT change projects from a Business/IT prospective preferred
- Understanding of high level front to back process including trade management, operations, Finance P&L, Risk and Capital process and associated data needs preferred
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https://sgainc.com
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.