Title: QA Compliance Analyst, Supply Chain
Location: North Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Months+
Describe the primary goals, objectives or functions or outputs of this position.
• The Senior Compliance Analyst is responsible for supporting the tactical operation of Customer Care and Customer Logistics activities for Pharmaceutical products by providing a regular cadence of reports that monitor, track and trend both personal statistical measurements and team measurements. The Compliance Analyst will monitor daily activities of staff in both the operating system and the phone monitoring system that will assist Supervisors to provide direction and coaching as required to meet the customer needs. The Senior Compliance Analyst provides support to ensure efficient and streamlined order monitoring and timely product distribution i.e., ensure that all Client products reach Client’s wholesaler, retail, and direct sale distribution channels efficiently, track open orders/returns to ensure timely issue resolution, and accurate approval of credit/debit transactions. This position is also instrumental in the development of new metrics.
List up to 13 main responsibilities for the job. Include information about the accountability and scope.
• Provide the conduit from internal organizations and for various projects that flow through Customer Care. The Senior Compliance Analyst is responsible for representing Supply Chain related activities via statistical representation to all levels within Client, customers, and vendors
• This position is expected to function as a backup to the manager or supervisors as required for periods of time
• Monitoring and evaluate personnel and team performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and provide support for corrective action when necessary
• Review and resolve problems that impact the service, efficiency, and productivity of the Customer Care and Customer Logistics teams
• Handle complex and escalated customer supply chain issues
• Develops and/or identifies new work processes and the improved utilization of human and
material resources within the assigned area or related departments, facilitate others
participation in the continuous improvement program
• Create and implement standard, reliable, repeatable processes to deliver exceptional service to our customers
• Identify operational issues, opportunities for continuous improvement and recommend enhancements
• Direct own daily operations; plan, prioritize, and complete timely work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
• Must recognize compliance issues and work with peers and managers to develop and implement solutions
• Create, run, and analyze reports as necessary
List required and preferred qualifications (up to 10). Include education, skills and experience. • Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5 years of related work experience
• 5 or more years experience with Customer Service, Customer Logistics, or other high level metric for distribution activities
• Computer skills – high degree of proficiency of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook) required. Knowledge of SAP
• Strong leadership skills to manage team accountability and drive for results
• Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
• Proven ability to advocate for customers and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
• Ability to analyze complex issues and recommend improvements
• Proven success of driving improvements
Additional Information from Manager:
1) Do you have any upcoming time off or business travel? No
2) What hours and days will this person be working? 8-4:30
3) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
• Required Skill 1: Excel – high level of proficiency
• Required Skill 2: Analytic capability
• Required Skill 3: time management and prioritization
4) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? High level proficiency with Excel
5) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? Nice to have education background in analytics
6) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? When we are in the office this is a group setting, however right now we are in a work from home situation. This person will be an individual contributor who supports people leaders with personnel statistics as well as team statistics from the operating system as well as the phone system. This person will be responsible for repeating cadence of certain reports and ad hoc requests.
7) Is any testing required for this role? No
8) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)?
8) Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role. This position is an on site role when we are released from the safer at home guidelines. While under safer at home guidelines, all of customer service is working from home.