Kforce has a client that is seeking a QA Engineer, DevOps in Palo Alto, CA or Detroit, MI.
The Alloy Project is at the forefront of creating that future - we are here to redefine small and medium business productivity by designing, developing, and deploying digital products, services and experiences that will strengthen these crucial services and allow them to thrive for another 100 years.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you are a behind-the-scenes professional who combines vigilant analysis with sophisticated testing to ensure a product's reliability and superiority. Primary responsibilities include setting up and running tests and regulating their frequency, making adjustments, or modifications to products before public release, analyzing test data to identify discrepancies, developing parameters and scenarios and participating in product reviews to gain firsthand feedback from consumers.
The QA Engineer will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they're dealt with.
* QA Engineer will be creating and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects and product delivery
* Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
* As a QA Engineer, you will be estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field
* 2-3 years of related experience as Test Automation Engineer
* 3+ years of hands-on experience in Selenium
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
* Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Active listening and communication skills
* Strong written communication skills, especially as concerns expressing written instructions
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.