Our industry-leading client is seeking a talented Senior QA Engineer to work with them in Boston, MA.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Senior QA Engineer:
Requirements of the Senior QA Engineer:
- Perform manual and automated test cases and validate back end data
- Conduct UI testing of React applications
- Keep track of test progress and results in test management tools
- Identify areas for improvement and collaborate with teams to implement technical solutions
- Experience at a senior or lead level in an Agile Environment
- Knowledge of SDLC practices and QA principles including test strategy, planning, execution and automation
- Knowledge of automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Experience testing React based UI applications
- Expertise using estimation practices related to task durations to meet time deadlines
- Knowledge of Web Services including SOAP and REST
- Knowledge of impact analysis, DB sharding, AJAX, JSON, XPath, NoSQL, Jira, Quality Center, etc
Keywords: Senior QA Engineer, Agile, UI, React, Selenium, SOAP, Rest, Java
Job ID: 334270 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!