New Iron is seeking a QA Engineer to join a talented agile team building innovative solutions to web authentication. This is a permanent position with outstanding (award-winning) benefits.
You must have a comfortable level of experience testing APIs by writing Java, and integrating those tests into larger suites. Developing and implementing test plans for products under development should be your bread and butter.
- Strong Java skills
- Four or more years professional experience in testing or quality assurance
- Experience working within client/server architecture
- Proficient in Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience with TestNG
- Strong team attitude, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with testing distributed applications and/or SaaS solutions
- Experience designing test automation frameworks at the unit and/or functional levels, using standard industry tools.
- Experience in TDD
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with tools in the Software Development Life Cycle including: source control, build systems, issue tracking, and requirements management
- Experience with the following tools and technologies: LDAP, JSON, XML, OpenID Connect, Docker, Amazon Web Services
This is a full-time position in Austin, Texas. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.