As a leading provider of Information Technology, Training and Engineering services worldwide, our people play a critical role in helping our customers make better decisions while protecting our nation. We bring forward-looking business insights to strengthen communities and change lives. At Salient CRGT you will join talented people who are as passionate about their work as you area - analysts, programmers, systems/network administrators, engineers, trainers, communications specialists, project managers, and more. For the experienced professionals and veterans, we value your expertise and offer opportunities to share the most compelling projects. For students transitioning from college to work, explore the opportunities for college students and graduates.
* Participate in planning all testing activities accordingly to ensure deliverables are met on time; including test planning, test execution, defect tracking, and test reporting
* Plan, design, evaluate, and execute test cases and test plans for Functional, System, Regression, and Section 508 Compliance testing
* Work on projects that use Agile or iterative development methodology
* Implement tests based on systems understanding and analysis of functional and systems specifications
* Effectively and accurately document and analyze all test results to accurately assess product quality and proactively work to resolve any issues
* Establish and maintain test data
* Document and present detailed and summary test findings throughout the life of the project
* Communicate effectively to ensure that all testing needs are being assessed and addressed to ensure products meet or exceed client expectations
* Maintain baseline test metrics for each application, component, and release
* Continue to develop technical expertise related to testing of Enterprise applications
* Effectively balance work on multiple projects and teams simultaneously
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
* Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of applicable experience in manual testing in integration, system, and regression testing
* 5 years of experience in defect analysis and testing.
* 5 years of experience in requirements analysis in preparation for test case design.
* 5 years of experience in test case development.
* 3 years of experience in level-of-effort estimation
* 3 years of experience in design, test case and requirements peer review
* 2 years of experience in test reporting
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
* Experience testing software for Section 508 compliance desired
* Experience with QC-ALM and JIRA desired
* Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, UFT, Cucumber desired
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.