Looking for a talented QA Engineer for a cool, well-funded FinTech startup.
You ll work together with the company s developers, stakeholders and clients to deliver high quality features.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Manage incoming documentation, backlog management and communication strategies.
- Requirement gathering and writing Software requirement specification and necessary documents/ forms.
- Review and analyze requirements with Development team before submitting request to Development team.
- Drive and support the Development team in developing a test processes around releases, feature testing, sprints, user stories and requirements development.
- Ensure proper test coverage and test plans are created.
- Participate in improving project testing processes, improve customer satisfaction and quality of product.
- Ensure the necessary test data is available in the company's test environments.
The successful candidate will work well in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have:
- 3+ years of experience as a QA lead responsible for developing delivery strategies that include designing, planning and executing testing.
- Outstanding time management, prioritization, and independence as well as keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and distributed teams.
- Expert knowledge of QA processes throughout the entire Project Lifecycle.
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM
- Experience working in Microsoft DevOps, Azure
- Experience in transaction processing and payments
- Experience with Cross-browser and mobile testing.
- Any knowledge or experience with test automation tools
- Scrum Master experience
B.S. in computer science or a related technical field.
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off