Tigard, OR Salary:
Our client is currently seeking a QA Engineer
Preference would be in the Portland OR area and be able to work in a hybrid arrangement. However, would consider a 100% remote for the right candidate.
Global leader in identity and access management is seeking a Lead QA Engineer to join their Identity Cloud team in Portland, OR.
- 5-7 years experience working in a QA role, ideally working within a web SaaS and cloud-based environment, or mobile app creation company.
- 2-3 years in a technical QA role
- Experience setting clear expectations and vision for the Identity Cloud QA team, setting and tracking goals, and delivering feedback to team members.
- Exposure to Agile development process with sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Attention to detail for finding/reporting bugs and high communication skills.
- Implement automated tests that verify functionality, performance, reliability, scalability and security of applications and components
- Experience designing and conducting tests in a Cloud based environment
- Ability to adapt to new priorities and challenges and willing to learn new technology.
- Ability to work/communicate with different disciplines (tech/non-tech) as well as being able to coordinate with the product owner & development team.
- Experience buildout of CI/CD pipelines
- Soft-skills include: Detail-oriented, good communication/presentation skills, transformative and consultatory mindset, self-starter
- Proactive sense of urgency and can-do attitude.Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com