Kforce has a client that is seeking a QA Engineer in Louisville, KY.
The QA Engineer will work as a part of a QA team to design, develop and execute application testing throughout the software development lifecycle. This role will participate as a member of a scrum team and will therefore be required to participate in mutually deliverable goals and will have to coordinate efforts that maximize the contributions of the group.
* QA Engineer will review requirements and design documents to develop meaningful test cases and test plans
* Develop, execute and maintain test plans and test cases
* Identify, document and track defects
* QA Engineer will review, collaborate and recommend QA processes
* Stay informed on customer and industry trends regularly integrating into on-going testing
* Understand and drive QA methodologies and practices throughout QA and Development
* Other duties as assigned by management
* BS/MS EE/CS or technical degree or relevant experience
* 3+ years experience as a QA Engineer
* In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies
* Experience with mobile testing is a plus
* Experience with Windows and Linux
* Strong communication, written skills, and interpersonal skills (required to establish and maintain inter-departmental relationships)
* Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
* Recent experience serving as an Agile Scrum team member
* Strong software engineering and development life cycle knowledge
* Experience with automation technologies is a plus : Selenium, Ready! API, Java, XML, Git
* Authorized to work in the US on full-time basis
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.