QA Engineer Node.JS
Are you looking to work for a global company, a leader in its industry, an enterprise environment where you can grow professionally? Our client is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. If you have what it takes to push the company s technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability, this might be the right opportunity for you. Apply online today and let s discover if you are as right for the job as the job is for you.
- Build and execute manual test plans, test scenarios, and automated software QA solutions using defined QA standards and methodologies
- Involved in the review of requirements, use cases, user stories, and functional specifications to provide feedback and work with other QAs and Engineers to craft a robust test plan and solution
- Partner with existing QA staff to support, maintain, and improve test case automation activities to ensure successful iterative development, system testing, regression testing, and post-production acceptance.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Full project testing lifecycle including test case creation, script development, manual testing, black box testing, and regression testing
- Automation skills and software suites including Selenium WebDriver, NUnit, Swagger UI, Postman, etc.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Jenkins
- Relational databases and structures in a testing sense
- Software engineering principles and RESTful web services
- General networking and website/web service hosting using *nix and Node.js
- Code version control using Git
- Common testing practices in both a highly agile and long term project environment
- Financial systems background
- Start Date: ASAP
- Assignment Length: Contract