SMART is in the early stages of re-engineering our robust Electronic Health Record product into a SaaS solution. To increase our capacity we're expanding our software division by adding a new QA Engineer to our Agile Team(s). The QA Engineer works with the team to implement best practices, standards and measures for quality software. He/she will participate in estimation, planning and analysis of testing activities as well and create and execute well comprehensive test plans.
At SMART, we value team successes. It's important that our team members have experience delivering quality web solutions in an Agile environment. Each team member must embrace the Agile principles in order to reach the finish line together.
Smart Management offers an exceptional benefits package which includes:
- Monthly 30 minute massage
- On site gym
- Flexible hours
- Casual Dress code
- Company sponsored Life and long-term disability Insurance
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan w/company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous paid leave
- Eleven (11) paid Holidays
- Legal and Financial Consultant services
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field is required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in software QA.
- Familiarity with Agile software development and all facets of software life cycle, including providing testing support to Agile development teams.
- Understanding of using Java automated testing tools and updating automated tests.
- Experience of QA methodologies, standards, and tools--including test planning and management tools and automated testing tools.
- Ability to investigate complex business problems, develop effective recommendations, negotiate and/or present solutions, and resolve problems in a highly professional and tactful manner.