What You Will Bring
- Passion to build great application products and ability to support large scale distributed systems
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent professional experience
- 2 to 6+ years of experience in various phases of testing, designing, and developing complex enterprise applications, including automated test development in an Agile environment
- Strong experience in the following technologies preferred – Java, SQL, Linux, Docker
- Knowledge of and experience with SOAP, Selenium, Python, Groovy, JS Frameworks, Jenkins, Maven a plus
- Practical expertise in analyzing, designing and developing solutions to highly complex problems
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines
- Strong knowledge of technology and product trends, especially what is happening in open source
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and develop quick and creative solutions
- San Luis Obispo-based position
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.