XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and experience with Verification and Validation testing of Medical Devices and systems.
- Knowledge of embedded software and product testing, functional black and white box testing methods, as well as good documentation practices.
- Must be comfortable with test equipment and various PC software applications and tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering Discipline.
- 4-8 years professional experience in a product development and/or testing role.
This opportunity is based in Pittsburgh, PA.