The Sales and Service Technology organization is forward leaning and follows agile methodologies. This Salesforce QA Engineer will be responsible for design, implementation, automated testing, and tier II support of the CRM applications on the Salesforce platform within the organizations' portfolio. The CRM Salesforce instance requires integration to several enterprise data domains. As such experience with enterprise integration patterns and security mechanisms to integrate CRM with backend systems is required. What you are good at
What you have
- Work well with business partners and technology counterparts across many areas of Schwab requiring 24 x 7 Tier II oversight of production support for all related systems.
- Provide accountability for testing and quality assurance for mission critical enterprise applications
- Drive a continuous improvement mentality to deliver robust performance testing strategies and methods
- Promote excellent development practices for coded test frameworks, to include participating in code reviews and source control management
- Coordinate End-to-End testing across different product and domain teams
- Design test automation for Salesforce UI, web services, APIs
- Partner with development and other team members, provide technical mentorship and work closely with offshore QA teams to build agile test automation solutions, accelerating Schwab's SDLC processes and meeting critical business objectives.
- Maintain tools used in test development including source control, test management and release systems
- Mentor peers and staff on test engineering for QA, network with other automation teams within Schwab and derive automation standard methodologies for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field
- 5-7 years of demonstrated ability in Software Quality Assurance
- 3-4 years of hands on testing experience in Salesforce platforms
- Experience with industry standard QA practices (black box testing, risk-based testing, system testing, regression testing, exploratory testing practices)
- Strong technical proficiency in an OOP language such as C#.NET/Java or a specialist in test automation tools preferably in a Java/Maven environment and the Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Zephyr, Confluence), Selenium or other industry leading tool sets
- Standout colleague with excellent interpersonal skills (oral and written) to partner technically with Application Architects, Development, QA/Testing organizations and Business teams
- Solid understanding of Agile, Iterative development process and methodologies is crucial
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins/Bamboo/GIT etc) is preferred
Target Total Compensation -
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281 .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.