Join this fast growing game development studio in picturesque Escondido, CA as a QA Game Tester.
- Excellent working knowledge to ensure quality and standards compliance in the production of gaming software.
- Experience with Usability testing/Alpha testing/Beta Testing, Black-box testing.
- Effective influencer within an agile development cell responsible for product quality with the ability to assist with project scheduling.
- Expertise in working on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with others in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Must hate bugs we want people who are passionate about quality
- Takes pride in finding errors that developers swear are not there
- Desire to learn with a natural curiosity that leads to new ways to identify bugs
- Experience in a software QA and testing environment
- The ideal candidate will have development experience with C#, Java, Objective-C, C++, Html, Flash, or CSS3.
- The perfect candidate will have some game development experience.
- Candidates must have a passion for gaming and game development
- Candidates must have at least 1 year of formal software quality assurance
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of software testing
- Candidates must be willing to relocate if not already within commuting distance to work location
- All benefits begin and are vested immediately.
- Health care coverage
- Company H.S.A. contribution
- 4% 401k match
- Eligible for 25% bonus paid quarterly
This three studio software engineering company is quickly becoming known as a leading creative developer of online mobile casino games. With no legacy or corporate entity to serve, this company is embracing leading technologies to deliver new and innovative experiences. Their customers are shifting work from other studios to them as their games are achieving faster market penetration, higher user satisfaction and superior quality. They recruit for attitude and aptitude. They believe the right people will employ their passion for gaming to create great product with minimal supervision/overhead which is the inspiration behind their small distributed studio approach to growth. You owe it to yourself to see this amazing alternative to corporate and indy game development.