Kforce has a client in the Orlando, FL area that is looking for QA to join their team.
* Develop and maintain test plans & test library; develop manual and automated test cases associated with projects and releases
* Perform assigned testing as per the Test Plan; document and report all results and discovered problems
* Maintain records of all application testing; prepare reports summarizing testing results, obtain business owner or project sponsor signoff for project implementation
* Collaborate with QA and users to optimize testing, isolate bugs & issues, and track defects
* Ability to identify and document impacts to processes and liaise with stakeholders
* Ability to build relationships with and communicate to a diverse group of management and business users is required
* Ability to formulate a test strategy based on technical specification documents, business requirements and business operations
* Candidate must have strong analytical and problem management skills to be able to resolve issues as they arise in the testing environments
* Candidate must be able to multi-task across a wide-range of test environments and projects
* Prior experience participating in large, complex technology projects is required
* Other skill-sets that would be useful are 2-3 years of prior testing experience or banking experience in one or more of the following delivery channels - Retail Banking, Telephone Call Center, or Credit Card Services
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.