Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron’s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at: http://synechron.com/technology
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for QA Lead/ Architect - Charlotte, NC
- This role will be responsible for Architecting, designing, development and support of various in-house developed frameworks and tools.
- This role also includes providing expertise in the framework’s maintenance & evolution, the wikis/forums/blogs in its user community of practice, its documentation and its training needs.
- This also includes new applications adopting it, as well as ongoing/post-adoption support as team leverage it to add on more automation, complexity, maturity in functional testing.
- Support core testing frameworks and tools
- Develop, maintain and expand on our Test Automation framework which supports UI Automation (Selenium) and middleware Services automation (REST\SOAP)
- Maintain frameworks using Java with spring, AngularJS, struts and hibernate framework.
- Manage source code using one or more Source Code Management (SCM) tools like SVN, Github and Perforce.
- Participate in Agile projects using tools like JIRA, Rally, Confluence.
- Integrate Test Automation suite as part of Dev-ops architecture using Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Artifactory, AnsibleTower, Sonarqube etc.
- Support and coordinate implementation of continuous testing (CT) in continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) pipeline.
- 6-8 years software development of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate with multiple teams.
- Hands-on experience in test automation development using modern frameworks and tools like cucumber, selenium, lean FT etc.
- Working knowledge of agile development cycle, behavior driven development and automation testing
- Experience in one or more languages - java, python, dot Net
- Experience in Dev-ops processes using Jenkins.
- Experience in implementation of continuous testing concepts as part of CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in agile work management tools like JIRA, Rally, Confluence.
- Willingness to learn new technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
- Ability to learn and work independently within an established code base and analyze existing code.