Ideal Candidates will have 4-7 years of experience managing or leading QA teams
- Encouraged developers to test their own code and to write sufficient and effective unit tests to ensure new code has no obvious errors and to get notified quickly as soon as something is broken
- Support, mentor, and provide professional development for testers
- Experience as a tester to be able to provide advice on challenging situations.
- Facilitation of internal team communication across many agile projects.
- Being an escalation point for testers
- Understand how to support, train, facilitate and consult other QAs and other team members and to ensure QA best practices are established in Agile environment
- Be an advocate of QA throughout the organization
- Providing technical expertise, e.g. proper use of test techniques
- Ensuring the teams (Scrum Teams) implement and follow best practices to prevent defects
Skills /Experience Needed:
- 2-5 years of experience managing or leading QA teams
- Performance Testing Experience
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with multiple development methodologies, e.g., Scrum, XP, waterfall
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate implementation of software against functional and technical requirements
- Thorough and detailed understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Familiar with GUI applications and client server environments
Resolute Technologies Resolute Technologies is a boutique consulting and recruiting company specializing in IT Staffing, SAP Services, and Supply Chain. Since 1998, we have built relationships that gives us access to exceptional IT talent. Resolute understands what it is to be a partner. We support clients and system integrators with the full range of IT professionals from project managers, or functional leads, to technical developers. We are standing at the ready to solve your IT talent needs.