About Clarus Commerce
At Clarus Commerce, our focus on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always top of mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” five years in a row, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce is seeking a Quality Assurance Lead. The individual will join a highly-skilled IT organization and be responsible for leading day-to-day QA activities. The incumbent will be responding/escalating issues in a timely fashion while ensuring that our high-traffic websites, web services, mobile applications, and other software products are released with the highest quality while leading QA automation efforts.
- Lead, follow and continue to develop Quality Assurance processes, standards and group in line with Clarus's initiatives and SDLC.
- Oversee and lead the completion of estimation, test design, test cases, planning and test execution based on quality practice.
- Lead and enhance QA automation strategy, implementation and processes.
- Test products throughout the software development lifecycle and ensure that all product releases function correctly.
- Coordinate software releases to production environments.
- Work with product owners and developers to understand requirements, document and resolve issues.
- Respond to production issues or problems with our existing products.
- Participate in a small, experienced energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Maintain and communicate testing timelines, schedules and status reports.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6 - 8 years of Quality Assurance industry experience with a focus on developing quality programs and increasing quality.
- Solid understanding of software testing practices, automation and test plan development.
- Experience utilizing automated testing tools such as Selenium, QTP and frameworks to ensure software products function as designed during rapid release cycles.
- Strong ability to work with product owners and other resources to thoroughly understand requirements and test products accordingly.
- Strong Experience with Web UI design and end user experience on desktop and mobile.
- Experience with other testing tools such as OWASP ZAP, JMeter and browser based tools such as Firebug, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence or other task collaboration tools.
- Experience testing mobile applications is a major plus.
- Experience with SQL and ability to check data.
- Experience with non-UI process-based testing.
- Experience in unit-testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Having loads of passion for highly-usable, modern web experiences and mobile applications.