Job Title : SFDC Development Architect
Location : Tyson, VA (REMOTE Till Covid-19)
Type : Long Term Contract
Job Description :
- We need SFDC Architect for below role.
- Pls make sure candidate must have hands on coding experience while having architectural experience.
Required Skills :
- Hand on experience on Lightning Web Components (LWC) or Lightning Aura Components, Salesforce lightning Design System (SLDS)
- Salesforce Lightning framework with good understanding of Lightning Pages, Lightning Apps, Lightning App Builder and Experience Builder
- Lightning Flow, Process Builders, Workflows
- Strong implementation skills on Apex Programming, Batch Apex, Apex Triggers, Apex Schedulers, Asynchronous Apex processes
- Integration skills using Apex Callouts, SOAP, REST APIs, Metadata API
- Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL),
- Good Knowledge of Salesforce Standard and Custom Objects, Fields, Data modelling concepts
- Good understanding of Salesforce security model, Profiles, Permission sets, Sharing rules, Org wide defaults etc.
- Salesforce CRM, Community Cloud, Service Cloud preferably Financial Services Cloud
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, GIT and SFDX,VSCode, SFDX, Postman
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution
- Developing comprehensive solution design documents, application architecture, integration architecture, non-functional requirements, and deployment documentation.
- Experience with Agile Methodology
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, please feel free to reach me on desk: 805-222-0532 Ext-139 or send me email with your contact details/resume.
Quantum World Technologies Inc.
199 West Hillcrest Dr Suite # 0112, Thousand Oaks CA 91360
Office: 805-222-0532 Ext-139
Fax : 805-834-0532