Job Title: Web / Angular Developer (Java/.NET)
Location: Rochester, NY
Duration: Contract to HIRE
- Development and implementation of quoting and catalog software initiatives.
- Support requirements discussions led by business analysts; develop designs and levels of effort for systems implementing those requirements. Documentation of the designs to sufficient detail for implementation by other team members.
- Production support of quoting and catalog software, including some off-hours support on a rotating schedule.
- Participate in design and technology decisions and mentor junior engineers.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of databases and associated development.
- Identifying issues within software systems and recommending solutions to others.
- Implement and participate within code review process.
- Work and manage multiple development initiatives concurrently.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and users for support and to work in support of requirements and design development.
- database modeling / design in both SQL relational databases such as Oracle, and non-relational such as MongoDB
- SOAP/REST web services,
- Unit and integration testing with tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Mocha
- Distributed version control systems such as Mercurial or GIT
- Continuous integration tools such as TeamCity and Jenkins
- Familiarity with a Linux shell environment and accessing Linux systems remotely via SSH to run applications.
- Ability to diagnose problems occurring within a system or resulting through integration between systems.
- Experience with development, deployment, and management of MicroServices/cloud-based architectures such as Spring Boot and Docker is a plus.
- Business domain expertise in telecom industry and/or BPM would be a plus.
- Working knowledge of the Agile development methodologies, such as SCRUM or Kanban.
Special Requirements/ Certifications:
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. May report directly to a project lead or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
To setup an interview, please call Mukesh at 215-392-6623 or email at mukesh.mishra(at)apideltech.com