Kforce has a client seeking a QA Lead in Miami, FL (Florida).
In this role, the QA Lead will be a leader and demonstrate a very strong foundation in quality assurance and automation best practices. They will have experience with test automation and leading QA efforts for large scale projects. The QA Lead must be a self-starter, exhibit a willingness to lead and drive innovative solutions to complex technical problems in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
* As a QA Lead, this role will lead the creation of automation standards and best practices for clientr IT organization
* Lead the creation of a QA automation strategy and drive awareness across the organization
* Empower and train application and platform teams on QA automation standards, best practices, and toolsets
* The QA Lead will identify opportunities and drive the implementation of automation to improve service health, manageability, and reliability
* Remain current on new technologies, methods and procedures including, but not limited to, coding practices such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
* Provide technical leadership throughout the area
* Effectively collaborate with peers and influence others
* In this role, the QA Lead will influence team members with innovative changes and improvements by challenging status quo and demonstrating risk taking
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Automation
* Experience leading QA activities for a large scale global project
* Project management experience
* Experienced with automation strategies for unit testing
* Experienced with test driven development
* Experienced with Selenium, JMeter, PostMan and other open source automation tools
* Software Engineering experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.