Great opportunity for a service minded QA Manager responsible for overall quality within this growing Financial Services organization supporting over 500 nationwide locations and 7000 employees. You will be responsible for moving the organization to an automated QA environment with CI/CD methodologies including planning, designing, implementation and reporting metrics for automated & manual testing.This is an employee focused company providing on-site massages, full gym, wellness, yoga as well as a great work / life balance.
- Manage day to day activities of QA resources to ensure consistent delivery of quality solutions on-time, within budget, and scope
- Passionate thought leader who champions team success and embraces Shift Left practices
- Implement frameworks and processes to facilitate test plan creation and execution for new enhancements and regression testing
- Promotes methodologies such as TDD, ATDD and BDD to create repeatable re-usable processes
- Conduct quality reviews of business requirements and functional specification documents
- Aid and assist Agile teams by removing roadblocks and impediments to ensure on-time delivery
- Handling complex quality assurance and test environment problems/issues across multiple applications
- Understand cross functional teams and work collaboratively with other leaders and managers in non-technical departments
- Work with cross functional teams to establish/maintain consistent test methodology, resolves questions during testing process
- Develop and manage execution plans, resource planning, scheduling and timelines
- Lead development/execution of test plans and test scripts
- Use metrics in decision making process to determine product readiness
- Create and present quality assurance dashboards and reports showing issue counts (pre and post release) by severity, browser, device, etc.
- Responsible for design reviews, script reviews, and mentoring/coaching the Quality Assurance team
- Support change management process to manage software releases, application patching and changes to production configurations
- Manage multiple tasks and excel at pinpointing and resolving problems in early project stages to avoid cost/time expenses
- Develop career paths and training plans as technology changes
- Participate in Agile software development projects to automate testing for websites, RESTful services, and mobile apps for on-prem, cloud based and mobile solutions
- Participate in and lead proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Sr. level experience supporting Quality Assurance programs for mid to large size companies with strong experience as QA Manager with direct reports overseeing the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for testing
- Prior experience as a lead tester for major application integrations and/or major application product releases
- Strong experience preparing and executing automation and manual test scripts using industry standard automation and testing tools such as Selenium, Appium, Soap UI, Postman, etc. for web, API and mobile applications
- Ability to plan, organize and direct Quality Assurance activities to achieve maximum operational efficiency in meeting department and company goals and objectives.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies, such as JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, BitBucket (or other Git server), and Jenkins
- Experience building an automation program from scratch is preferred
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.