What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years of Quality Assurance / Application Development experience
- Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI).
- 6+ years of hands-on experience implementing test automation
- 2+ years of service virtualization desired
- Deep understanding of different automation architectures tools and processes (eg. Selenium webdriver, Specflow frameworks a plus)
- Proven experience working in Agile methodologies
- Strong technical background in software development with a distinguished track record on implementing technically demanding projects
- Preferred experience with Java applications
- Strong organizational effectiveness and communication skills; proven ability to effectively influence in a matrixed organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint.)
- BS or MS in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience in a technical IT environment
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.