Kforce has a client in search of a QA Mobile Automation Engineer in Pleasanton, CA.
* Perform Analytics Instrumentation validation on Web & mobile Platforms (both IOS and Android)
* Identify & document test case and work close with Automation Team in integrating them
* Executive Mobile Apps Automation Regression test suite and document results
* Coordinate & collaborate with cross function teams in communicating defects, testing status, sign off, etc.
* During testing you will be thinking "outside of the box" to understand the various scenarios and configurations that customers use to ensure customer quality is maintained and through doing so drive regression testing across the products
* Responsible for defining and driving innovative automation testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development processes that support and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes within the organization
* Experience with Swift or Java
* Experience automating tests for mobile applications
* Proven track record implementing automated testing strategies and reporting solutions
* Working knowledge of common software architectures (web/mobile/API/DB)
* Proficiency with cloud technologies (either AWS or Azure).
* Driven and passionate about quality assurance, software development, and agile methodologies
* Have great communication and interpersonal skills deal effectively with all business units
* Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes * Strong working knowledge of testing fundamental
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.