- Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of " headfarming " which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
This position is responsible for defining and implementing best practices for product releases while leading a small team to support a culture of quality throughout the entire SDLC
- Defines and implements best practices for product releases including deployment prerequisites, documentation, and troubleshooting
- Hands on lead of QA Staff
- Creates and executes test plans (UAT, Integration, End-to-End, performance, Load, Regression).
- Identifies, validates, tracks and communicates defects and risks to the development team
- Generates high-level QA status reports for management
- Works closely with team members to emphasize quality throughout the entire SDLC.
- Leads new QA automation initiative
- Collaborates with developers to help create high value unit tests and testing solutions
- Creates test data for the products they are responsible testing.
- 5+ Years if QA Engineering Experience
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience executing a high-quality system in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative thinker with a passion for QA and process improvement
- Proven track record in QA automation
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don't hesitate to contact Headfarmer. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.
Voted a Best Place To Work by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018... We're waiting for you on the Farm.