At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare. CereCore
is seeking a QA Test Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Analyzes functional requirements for initiatives that are project to return business value, may require a change to the company infrastructre, or may present significant technical or operational risk.
- Develops quality assurance standards.
- Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test automation or assists automated test analysts with development.
- Leads development and accuracy of test cases, test data, traceability matrix, and metrics to ensure all testing requirements are met and documented.
- Communicates results to IT and key stakeholders.
- Tracks and verifies required corrections and ensures completion.
- Analyzes requirements and develops, publishes, and implements test plans in support of them.
- Bachelors degree is required
- 5+ years of experience as a test analyst and/or related position
- Experience with automated testing techniques
- SQL skills are desired
- Ability to work with other testers and developers required
- Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,