QA Test Engineer
Please send resume to or call 630-376-0646 and ask for RENEE.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Duration: 18-24 Months
- The System Integration Test Engineer is the subject matter expert (SME) within the project team.
- Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups to get things done independently with minimal oversight.
- The incumbent must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which
may be business-, technical-, or process-oriented.
- Assist QA Manager and QA Lead Analyst in identifying test scope, identifying project risks, and implementing process changes and efficiencies.
- Ensure team members are complying with SDLC processes.
- Execute responsibilities with minimal oversight; consult analysts and consultants as the technical SME.
- Create and maintain test artifacts and facilitating artifact reviews.
- Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Solid working knowledge of UNIX and SQL for analysis and data verification in back-end tables
- successful experience testing commercial Java applications running on Linux OS
- Experience troubleshooting test environment issues
Skills not mandatory but helpful to have
- Experience writing scripts ie groovy, python and unix scripts
- experience Tibco RV/FTL messaging experience
- experience working with UC4 Programming knowledge for cucumber-based automation
- Kafka/MQ messaging experience;
- programming knowledge for automation
- Financial industry knowledge