QA Test Engineer - Secret cleared
We are looking to add an integral member to our product QA team to establish a scalable automation test framework and test suites for functional, integration and regression testing of GUI and backend APIs for both on-premise and cloud applications .
Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and are interested in expanding your experience in working with a software product development team?
As a QA Test Engineer, you will be responsible for validating new or modified data, reports, and user-interfaces of products built with various technological solutions to ensure the correctness of data flowing through each stage of the product process. You will be working with other members of our QA team, engineers and end customers while providing testing support throughout the entire software development life cycle, in order to deliver high quality products to our customers.
- Design, develop and implement test suites that provide complete testing coverage for all applications.
- Document all testing policies, procedures and standards.
- Address data quality issues with users, and the engineering team.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure the scope of tests is comprehensive and defects are mitigated before testing.
- Execute manual test scripts in a layered test environment.
- Create and load test data sets to validate system or unit functionality.
- Use complex SQL queries to investigate data quality issues and validate actual test results with expected test results.
- Validate code changes in various technologies (Java, .NET/C#, Oracle, SQL Server) in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Develop automated test scripts.
- Perform Load and Stress testing
- Active Secret Clearance on day one.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar science or engineering discipline.
- Experience analyzing requirements and authoring test plans.
- Experience with automation frameworks and tools is a plus.
- Experience working on an Agile development team with rapid iterations
- 3-5 years of experience with Java or .NET based applications testing.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and apply SQL/database concepts in an environment with Oracle and/or SQL Server databases.
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful services and knowledge of common messaging technologies (XML, JSON, SOAP, REST etc.) is a plus
- Experience with automation testing tools Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Webdriver, and SOAPUI is a plus.
- Experience using performance testing tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter in a layered test environment is a plus.
- Good scripting skills and ability to learn new programming languages.
- Strong writing and communication skills with keen attention to detail.
EOE/M/F/D/V. We participate in E-Verify.