**Local candidates only. No relocation or telecommuting. **
Our client is an international company with their North American headquarters in Springfield, VA, and a global presence on 5 continents. As a leader in innovative security solutions, they operate in the commercial, federal, and state/local markets. They provide a challenging environment and ongoing professional development for all employees.
This is a full-time role (direct hire) that will be seated in Springfield, VA. The need is immediate.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Agile development
- Minimum of 5 years planning, documenting, and implementing test strategies for products/projects for systems that, at a minimum, included 300 system users, 15,000 end users and 5 interfaces
- Minimum of 3 years experience leading test teams comprised of client and contractor staff, coordinating test work against build schedules and resource availability and providing guidance and direction as needed
- Minimum of 3 years experience with creating and executing both manual and automated unit, integration system, user acceptance, performance, and security test plans
- Minimum of 5 years experience with developing test cases and test scripts
- AngularJS experience
- JBoss/Wildfly experience
- Oracle backend experience
- Familiarity with wcag v.2