Tap|QA is one of the largest and fastest-growing IT Consulting firms focused exclusively on QA. We have rapidly become a national thought leader in testing the “tough stuff!” We are currently looking for a QA Tester preferably with experience working with Maximo Spatial Asset Management or other spatial Enterprise Asset Management apps.
QA Test – Enterprise Asset Management (Maximo or other spatial EAM apps)
Key required skills:
- 4+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- 2+ years’ experience
- HPQC/ALM, including Dashboard Analysis View
- Testing integrations between multiple systems
- Test requirements methods & tools
- Test planning activities & tools, test environment setup methods, test data set up methods, test scripting methods and tools
- Experience with Maximo or other Enterprise Asset Management spatial apps
- Experience with any Work & Asset Management System
- Experience/knowledge of XML/XSLT
- Experience/knowledge of Java/J2EE/JAVA Script
- Experience/knowledge of ArcGIS
- Experience/knowledge of JSON REST API
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform functional, integration, and regression testing for new and existing software, systems, and applications.
- Verify that software, systems, and applications function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
- Develop test plans and manage all activities within a test plan to ensure objectives are met and solution works as expected.
- Follow and execute test schedules and plans providing management with updates or variances to the plan.
- Ensure testing system defects are documented, assigned, communicated, and appropriately resolved.
- Recommend program improvements or corrections to programmers.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing with end users.
- Verify that all scheduled testing is completed in accordance with schedules.
- Perform code migration, versioning, and standards verification in the test environment.
- Ensure all impacted departments and individuals are coordinated with and represented.
- Provide first level assistance for issue resolution.
- Assist with the implementation of new application software into the testing environments.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- Experience using HP Quality Center or other automated testing tools
- Experience creating test plans and test schedules
- Ability to translate technical requirements into test plans
- Ability to create clear, concise, and detailed test scripts from high-level test plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with others
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of SDLC
Come explore tap|QA, we are confident you will love what you discover!
In just over 6 years, tap|QA has become the leading provider of Quality Assurance consulting services in the Upper Midwest, serving clients nationwide. We have been named to both the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal’s “Fast 50 List” as well as Inc. Magazine’s “Inc 5000” three times each, making us one of the fastest growing consulting firms not just in Minnesota, but nationwide. Check us out at http://www.tapqa.com/careers/
We love what we do, and we have fun while we do it!
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including an attractive hourly pay and full suite of benefits including healthcare, dental insurance, and a 401K match. We also offer an incredibly fun work environment and a remarkable opportunity to grow your skills and enhance your career as a test engineer!
tap|QA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, tap|QA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Physical Demands of the role:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time.
- Must have the ability to work 100% of the time in an indoor office setting.
- The person in this role will occasionally move about inside the office to attend meetings, access office machinery, etc.
- Constantly uses a computer and other office productivity machinery.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with others verbally and via technological communication (including email and phone).