Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland.- For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them.- They are currently looking for a QA Tester to join their team. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the QA Tester:
Requirements of the QA Tester:
- Coordinate back end testing execution
- Support testing effort of medium complexity
- At least 6 years of IT experience, including at least 4 in database testing
- Experience with HP ALM for test case and defect management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully meet commitments on projects utilizing an Agile Methodology
- Experience with Oracle databases and writing SQL
- Strong data warehouse/data store knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills-
- Solid time management and prioritization skills
Keywords: QA Tester, Quality Assurance, HP ALM, Agile, Oracle, SQL, Data Warehouse, Financial Services
Job ID: 316134 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check ! Category: