Please see requirements below! If you are interested, please send your resume and the best time to reach you to Emily Franson at Job Title:
QA Tester Location:
100% remote (may require partial on-site work in Springfield, VA starting mid-2021) Citizenship:
Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain/maintain a DHA EOD Public Trust clearance Pay:
$80K with flexibility for highly qualified candidates.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of hands on automated test coding & manual testing/test case creation experience
- Previous experience with automation tools such as JUnit, SOAPUI, Selenium (WebDriver), HP testing tool suite, QTP, ALM
If you are not interested, referrals are always welcome!
- Perform formal system testing activities for a particular project or subset of a larger project under supervision of more experienced test personnel.
- Perform analysis of documented user requirements and directs or assists in the design of test plans in support of user requirements for moderately complex to complex software or IT systems.
- May participate in all phases of risk management assessment and software/hardware development.
- Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation support all applicable clients, agency or industry standards time lines and budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or