CGI Federal, a leader in providing IT and Business Processing Outsourcing Services has an opening for a Quality Assurance and Tester. Your future duties and responsibilities
- Establishes QA acceptance criteria for test plans
- Prepares test plans, test scripts, and release documentation
- Executes test scripts and test cases, supporting test automation when applicable, and
reporting and tracking of results/issues
- Leads testing efforts on assigned projects ensuring that each defect is managed to resolution
- Executes test plans for both planned and emergency releases
- Participates in or supports various testing phases including unit, integration, regression, and
- May work closely with project management and other teammates to gather requirements,
assist in the design of new enhancements, functionality, and release planning Required qualifications to be successful in this role
-Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a US Secret security clearance
-3 years of experience working through all phases of SDLC, with emphasis on software quality assurance and testing
- Ability to identify design flaws and make recommendations in order to have the best possible UX/UI
- Work well under pressure and demonstrate continuous commitment to quality and service
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex and diverse environment with multiple projects and changing demands
- Good communication skills, especially written communication
- Excellent critical thinking and good problem solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Team-oriented, self-starter who owns work to completion with minimal direct supervision
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Familiar with 'response design' and be able to test applications on both the desktop and on
- Test automation tools At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless
the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
* Quality Assurance/QA Strategy
* Testing Environments
Department: Testing/Quality Assurance