Bethesda MD (occasional travel to Arlington VA)
6 month initial contract with possible extension or permanent
Our client is looking for junior to mid level QA tester to help support ongoing projects at a government facility.The individual will be responsible for planning, managing, maintaining, coordinating and executing the test scripts for complex, multi-tier applications.
• Create automation test framework using open source tools like Selenium
• Create automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver, Appium/ ExperiTest, Jenkins and Maven and perform regression testing
• Prepare test plan documents and write test procedures
• Implement test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents. Review project documentation for all assigned projects to ensure that the project requirements are clearly defined.
• Designs, develops, tests, maintains and executes reusable test automation scripts across different test environments for consistency. Ability to execute test cases manually (if needed) based on business requirements.
• To fulfill this role, the individual applies appropriate automation technologies to meet the short and long term goals of the testing organization.
• Coordinate regression test automation activities across all supported applications
• Work with requirements teams to define test cases and maintain traceability
• Report defects and escalate issues as needed
• Work closely with software development team to reproduce and debug issues.
• Demonstrate ownership and accountability through self-directed task management
• Motivated team player, with very strong analytical, diagnostic and debugging skills
• Estimate tasks and present plans to project leadership
• Good oral communication and writing skills.
Requirements and Experience Guidelines:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
• Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance.
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with test automation tools (e.g. Client Quality Center, Quick Test Professional (QTP), Selenium)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with using tools like Appium, Cucumber framework, Rest Assured BDD frameworks, Jenkins and Maven
• Minimum 2 years overall testing and quality assurance experience
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with Performance testing, formulating performance test strategies and setting up VM's for performance testing.
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience working in agile / iterative SDLC environments
• QA test automation for web-based platforms.
• Bachelor's degree required from college or University
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with JMeter
• Work with applications designed / developed with Java and WCMS technologies like Drupal, SharePoint 2013 and Sitecore
TCM is an EEO/Vets/Disabled Employer.
95 Longwater Circle Norwell, MA, 02061