Kforce has a client that is seeking a QA Tester with experience testing OTT or STB platforms in San Francisco, CA.
The candidate will be expected to think critically about the level of testing required (e.g. none, manual, automated) that makes sense for each change being worked on, in each stage of that change's lifecycle (e.g. design, development, QA, release). The result of testing should be valuable feedback to engineers and product managers concerning the change's likelihood of defectiveness and confidence level of correctness.
* Validating defects in daily builds
* Performing Regression Tests
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Provide technical support to internal customers
* Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
* Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.