CompuGain is looking for Solution Architect for one of its direct clients in Reston, VA.
• A minimum of 10 years in defining current and target state architectures, transition architectures and roadmaps
• A minimum of 5 years developing solutions based in Service Oriented Architectures, platforms and tools
• A minimum of 5 years of experience transforming technology portfolios during Business Process re-engineering and Transformation
• Strong understanding of Software Patterns and development best practices
• A minimum of 3 years using Architecture Modeling tools like Mega, IBM System Architect, Troux, Rational Software Architect etc
• A minimum of 10 years of hands-on Java using frameworks, libraries during design and development
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in projects using agile and waterfall methodologies
• A minimum of 10 years with relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server
• A minimum of 5 years with application servers and containers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server
• Solution Architect Certification – TOGAF, MS
• JEE Certification
• Tibco EMS, BW knowledge or certification
Please call me at 703-454-0357 to expedite the process.
Founded in 2000, CompuGain is one of fastest growing IT consulting and services companies in the Washington DC area servicing industry leading financial and technical firms. CompuGain is headquartered out of Virginia with offices in Dallas, Chicago and New York. CompuGain's mission is to provide timely, diverse, and qualified services to meet customer needs and exceed expectations. CompuGain strives to deliver innovative and effective solutions to add value to the business of our clients, enabling them to achieve high performance. In this vein, we continue to invest in the development of customized services and solutions to provide clients with the most advanced tools to achieve their critical missions effectively and efficiently.
Thanks and Regards,
13241 Woodland Park Rd, Ste 610 Herndon, VA, 20171