“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
NO H1B'S AND OPT'S.
The objective of this requirement is to provide a full range of Project Management services to FMCS Office of Information Technology as related to the redesign of CCMS2/implementation of CCMS3.
- The contractor shall have extensive working experience as a project manager on multiple database software/application upgrades to include Microsoft, SQL, and Microsoft Dynamics.
- The contractor shall have a minimum of two years of experience as a project manager working directly on database software/application data migration from one platform to a different platform. (Direct experience with migration to Microsoft Dynamics is required)
- The contractor shall have a minimum of ten years of experience as a project manager working on small to medium governmental agency contracts. Equivalent experience may be accepted as determined by FMCS.
- The contractor shall have a minimum of five years of hands-on experience using Microsoft Project, or equivalent software.
- The contractor shall have a minimum of three years as an active Project Management Professional.