“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
NO H1B'S AND OPT'S. Requires TS/SCI
The Agile Test Engineer (ATE) is a member of the multi-disciplinary team and primarily responsible for quality assurance. The ATE shall iteratively test the code written by the ASDs, and provides test plans, tests, and diagnoses system performance and document testing results. They negotiate the escalation of issues and coordinate with teams to modify and update systems according to the results to enhance system performance and repair application abnormalities. As a project-wide asset, the ATE must have organizational and time management skills, including the ability to work independently and prioritize effectively.
- Software testing, test methodology , test development and test execution and report generation is required
- Actively utilizing Agile methods
- Proficiency in one of the following programming languages: C#, Java, .NET, Python, Perl, Ruby, or similar
- Multiple operating systems including: UNIX, Linux, Windows, etc.
- Have tested SaaS/PaaS/Cloud/Web based apps in various browsers, Mac & Windows
- Solid exploratory testing skills, assess the right level of testing based on what is covered by unit/developer tests. When exploration reveals a problem, author clear bug reports with all the relevant details.
- Used a variety of techniques to help test Tracker broadly - at the feature, epic, end-to-end and system level, check for potential performance, security issues, usability and more
- Perform exploratory testing on client projects through QA methodologies, such as the use of charters
- Extract, transform, load (ETL) processes, including document parsing techniques
- Implementing automation scripts for mobile apps and desktop websites to enhance efficiency of Release Candidate testing
- Analytic algorithm design and implementation
- Networking, compute and storage technologies
- Managing and advanced SQL query writing, data retrieval, data mining from relational databases such as Oracle (PL/SQL), MySQL, Postgres and MS SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Discovering show stopper bugs and find reproduction steps to crashes
- Discovering defects/bugs and creating detailed bug reports
- Collaborating with PM and development team to prioritize defects/bugs on active projects
- Meeting project deadlines to ensure products are released within schedule
- Support within Intelligence Communities
- COMPTIA Security+ or CISSP certification
BS degree in CS, Statistics, Mathematics, or Engineering