· 10+ years’ experience in developing automated QA test suites and tools.
· Participate as a core member of the agile team across all planning, analysis, design, development, and testing activities.
· Proficient in developing test strategy, test plan and test cases for complex domain models such as workflow oriented, data migration and web-based applications.
· Strong in writing SQL queries.
· Exposure to TDD and BDD.
· Exposure to backend services/micro services testing.
· Experience evaluating requirements documents, designs specs, and code to create test plans and strategies.
· Ability to review the complex code and write unit test cases.
· Experience configuring and troubleshooting database systems.
· Ability to work across projects to understand complex interaction between services.
· Perform detailed test designs using sound software test engineering principals in the context of test automation platforms and integration across distributed systems.
· Develop/Improve existing test automation frameworks (i.e. make them faster, more flexible and easier to use). Utilize parallel processing or grid systems to speed up the tests.
· Define and establish test metrics to measure not just product quality, but quality of testing and feedback to engineers.
· Develop efficient and effective quantitative methods and guidelines in order to continuously improve quality processes and practices across multiple projects.
· Experience supporting User Acceptance testing effort by user training and developing test artifacts.
Minimum of 8 years of programming experience in C#.
Minimum 8 year of experience with Selenium, Nunit and Jmeter.
Exposure to client-side automated testing like JEST, KARMA, PROTRACTOR.
Exposure to stress, reliability, and performance testing.
Hands on experience with CI system deployment and configuration.
Strong programming/scripting experience and passion for testing.
Experience working in adaptive methodologies like Agile and Scrum.
Experience in testing UI/UX best practices and 508 compliances.
Knowledge in management tools such as JIRA Platform, Wiki, TFS and/or ALM.
Strong written and communication skills required.
Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, physics or related discipline and an advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for three years of experience.