Remote to Start
10+ years of experience as a QA/SDET.
True SDETS who CAN write production-ready Java code.
SDETs review Pull Requests entered by fellow Software Developers and provide "quality engineering consulting" to these developers as to why their code does not work/is sub-optimum and advises them on how to write better code with quality in mind.
- Experienced in Java development.
- Experienced in Test Frameworks such as TestNG and Junit.
- Experienced in testing APIs and/or Microservices Testing.
- If they have Contract Testing experience using PACT.io then that is a massive bonus.
- Possesses a Shift Left mentality.
- Must be able to think in the abstract; enjoys solving complex problems.
- Must be able to pass a hands-on coding (using Java) challenge during an interview.