QAD MFG/Pro consultant
Mandatory Skills : QAD MFGPRO and Progress 4 GL
• 2+ years of experience in QAD system environments and QAD Enterprise Edition.
• Experience supporting multiple, remote locations.
• Experience in software development, coding and project management.
Skills & Competencies
• Functional & Technical :
• Basic IT skills: languages, networks, Operating systems, servers / PCs / printers Hardware, technical support
• Experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
• Preferred technical knowledge in order of priority (generalist competencies):
• QAD .NET UI
• Technical architecture (Telnet / Tomcat- )
Areas / Scope Of Responsibility
• Takes care of QAD and client Applications users requests, gives solutions or directly fixes the open problems
• Responsible for quality plans and continuous improvements...
Bachelors in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Prasad# 732 694 6000 x 715