Apex Systems is seeking several Entry-level Chemists for one of our Bio-Pharmaceutical clients located near Willow Grove, PA. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company where you can receive a $5000 bonus upon converting to a full-time employee! Responsibilities:
- Testing responsibilities may include RP-HPLC, SEC, KF, FT-IR, SDS-PAGE, and UV-Vis.
- Adheres to Company safety procedures and guidelines on a daily basis.
- Maintains sample traceability via QC logbooks.
- Applies knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) on a daily basis.
- Assists with preparing new SOPs / test methods or revising of existing documentation.
- Under supervision, writes Change Controls, Deviation Investigations (DI's), Laboratory Assessments (LA's), CAPA's, and OOS investigation.
- Other duties as assigned by QC management
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry.
Only local candidates will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com