QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYSTS
We're looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst who loves contributing to a polished project, and who wants to play a major role in the success of our customers. You will be responsible for ensuring every project, especially those highly complex ones across multiple products and countries, are fully vetted and perfectly configured prior to production launch to ensure a seamless experience for our clients. The ideal candidate has proven QA experience in the SaaS sector, strong deductive reasoning skills, and extreme attention to detail. You will be joining a dynamic Professional Services team consisting of Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, and Technical Delivery Managers who are passionate about our customers, solutions, and industry.
What we're looking for
- Execute manual testing on client implementation across multiple products and locales to ensure configurations and functionalities meet project requirements. Create manual test orders, log defects, and fix any issues related to configurations or low-level CSS/HTML
- Partner closely with Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, and Delivery Managers to QA projects prior to client launch. Review defects and align on course of action.
- Conduct Post Launch Audits to ensure products are working as intended. Monitor metrics and validate data accordingly. Partner with cross functional teams to resolve issues and proactively communicate to the client.
- Create audit/alerting process for enterprise and commercial level retailers
- Help Customer Support team debug post-implementation issues
- Document issues and proactively suggest improvements on features and processes across the Professional Services team
- Collaborate with the engineering and product management teams to help reproduce and resolve issues
- Research and grow your knowledge of QA testing methodologies and help brainstorm ways to improve our QA process
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong time management and prioritization skills
- You have 2+ years of experience in QA in the SaaS sector
- Experience working with web technologies such as, HTML and CSS
- You have the ability to QA multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Experience with retail, e-commerce is a plus
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
Alok Gupta | Director of Business Development
Alok Gupta's LinkedIn Profile
An "E-Verify Employer"
MBE Certified by National Minority Supplier Development Council
Better Business Bureau Accredited "A+" Category Business