Job Title: Qliksense developer
Location: Irvine, CA
Salary: Full Time Only
Brief Description of the job:
• This role must be willing to work in a fast paced environment and should be able to convert user requirements into technical specifications to be implemented in QlikView/Qliksense
• Responsible for developing interactive BI reports(medium to highly complex), agile dashboard designs and visualization leveraging the latest QlikView/Qliksense reporting platform and tools. The dashboards should be iPad as well a laptop ready.
• Should be able to create efficient data models, configure applications, distribute multiple applications based on security and must be able to support all layers of the application
• Developing, enhancing, re-engineering, maintaining, integrating and supporting QlikView / Qlik Sense applications.
• Solid experience in accessing data from multiple sources and developing complex data models
• Manage the installation, configuration, and infrastructure of the Qlik Sense platform in a clustered environment
• Work effectively with the internal team and the LOB to identify reporting requirements, design features and specifications. Convert user stories to highly insightful report design.
• Experience working with Qlik Management Console, to implement security, data distribution using the loop and reduce as well as user CAL maintenance
• Debug reporting problems, escalate issues and propose suitable alternative approaches
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field)
• 5+years’ experience utilizing QlikView v 11/12 to implement complex analytical solutions which access data from multiple sources
• 5+ Years of hands-on SQL experience in any database like Oracle, any Postgres database
• Strong experience with Business Intelligence concepts and patterns (Dashboards, Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Metadata)
• Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and with others
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
• DataWarehouse and data modeling experience is a plus
Thanks & Regards