Atrilogy Solution Group's direct client in Cypress, CA
is searching for a Quality and Controls (QA) Engineer
to join their team on a contract to hire
opportunity. Under the general supervision of the Manager, Quality and Controls, the Quality and Controls Engineer II will work as a part of the comapny Quality and Controls (QC) group. The Quality and Controls Engineer II will plan, test and ensure QC standards on concurrent multiple IT projects with an emphasis on Microsoft Dynamics AX and other ERP systems. Additionally, the Quality and Controls Engineer II will be responsible for test documentation, test execution and championing QC standards with internal/external team members to deliver the highest quality IT products in a timely and cost-effective manner. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Quality and Controls (QC) - Knowledge of the principles, methods, and tools of quality and controls used to ensure a product fulfills requirements and standards.
- Adhere to and promote company application Lifecycle Management (ALM) practices
- Support and champion all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Provide design input for Microsoft Dynamics AX and other systems with an emphasis on quality and control
- Assure projects meet quality standards by providing technical guidance in planning, designing, executing testing, and developing procedures related to product quality on medium to high complexity ERP and other software applications.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of QC and business processes
- Demonstrate a customer focus vision
- Take the initiative to understand how our customers will use our applications and incorporate that use into test cases
- QC Planning - Plans and documents a systematic approach to all aspects of testing.
- QC Design and Development - Designs and develops test cases, test environment and test data to ensure quality of solution
- QC Testing and Execution - Executes test cases and tracks test results and drives test issues to resolution
- QC Closure - Documents final status accomplishments, approvals and future test improvement areas.
- Quality & Controls Methodology and Tools - Develops quality controls methodology policies/procedures and tools to ensure efficiency in QC processes.
- Bachelor-s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 6+ years- hands-on Quality and Control experience with focus on AX systems required
- Expert knowledge of testing methodologies and enforcing SDLC policies required
- 5+ years- advanced experience with ALM tools (e.g., HP ALM, MS TFS, SpiraTeam, etc.) required
- Advanced experience with generating, communicating and interpreting test results and test status repoCompany required
- Advanced experience with configuring and managing Testing Automation Frameworks and Bug Tracking systems preferred
- Advanced experience with an AX, and/other ERP systems preferred
- Advanced experience with development of advanced complexity SQL scripts required
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and/or other RDBMS architectures required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with interacting and supporting infrastructure related activities (e.g., connectivity support) required
- Experience with collaborating and troubleshooting cross-team issues (e.g., Citrix, networking, etc.) required
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills required
- Ability to self-direct and work effectively with both functional and technical resources required
- Outstanding ability to analyze test results and generate comprehensive test summary repoCompany and metrics required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to multitask on two or more concurrent projects required
- Strong time management skills with a history of meeting commitments required
- Experience in the following Team Foundation Server (TFS) areas: source code management, reporting, requirements management, automated builds, testing and release management preferred
- Elementary .NET or other object-oriented programming skills preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA-s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation-s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.