- Minimum 3 years of experience analyzing requirements and creating test cases.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with any testing tool to create and execute test cases, track defects and perform requirements coverage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in backend testing using databases like SQL Server or Oracle
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing SQL queries
- Minimum 3 years of experience as senior SQA Analyst or Lead SQA Analyst
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Quality Center, preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in setting up test data and test execution of batch jobs, preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in testing mobile applications, preferred
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field or equivalent experience, preferred.
- A high degree of self-motivation, commitment, and integrity
- Ability to deal with some levels of ambiguity
- Must have 7 years of experience in Software Quality Testing and Quality Assurance, including test execution and data setup.
- Experience executing test scripts, including setting up test environment and verifying test results for success
- Experience reviewing project requirements and high level systems designs, deriving test strategies and test plans to effectively test the solution and executing the plan
- Experience performing metric analysis and develops metric reports for assigned projects; presents project metrics information to management on project defects
- Experience maintaining and updating test scripts and test cases for systems
The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst is responsible for ensuring software quality in Information System s projects. The SQA Analyst is responsible for all Quality Assurance (QA) activities throughout the project s life cycle. The SQA Analyst works closely with the Project Leadership team to ensure QA activities are planned and executed.
The SQA Analyst responsibilities include the following:
- Test Planning. Works directly with project teams to understand testing requirements for the project. Develops strategies and plans for approval from the Project Lead. Provides estimates and task lists for the testing activities within projects.
- Test Analysis. Reviews project requirements and design specifications to ensure test requirements can be derived from other project deliverables. Using these deliverables, determines testing requirements that define the testing to be developed and executed for the project.
- Test Design. From project requirements and design specifications, designs the test cases, test procedures, and coverage within testing tools. Makes decisions on appropriate levels of test automation within projects.
- Test Case Creation. From the design of the cases and procedures, creates manual or automated test cases and procedures from the test design specifications.
- Testing. Conducts testing activities from test plans. Verifies testing results and accurately tracks defects.
- Project Metrics. Performs metrics analysis and develops metric reports for assigned projects. Presents project metrics information to management on project defects.
Education and mentoring. Pursues education addressing testing methodologies, automated test tools, systems development life cycles and business area/system knowledge. Actively participates in mentoring associates by coaching them on the testing processes, tools, and applications they will be testing.