Senior Selenium engineer to work from office in St Paul, MN.
• Five years of experience in a Quality Assurance Analyst role
• Two years of experience on a Scrum team
• Creating quality assurance relevant documentation.
• Quality Assurance Analyst role experience should include creating, documenting, executing and reporting defects for manual tests for IT projects. Manual tests may cover functional, data, and integration testing.
• Participating in formal review of business/functional requirements and application design.
• Establishing test entrance and exit criteria.
• Analyzing and reporting of overall test status and results.
• Defining regression tests for future projects.
• Anticipating problems and demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Defect identification and triage skills.
• Proven ability to collaborate, work effectively as part of a team. Establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of business customers and technology staff.
• Experience testing in an agile development environment.
• SQL database query skills
• Web services testing with SoapUI using REST and SOAP APIs
• Experience with program languages and software development technologies such as, JAVA, .NET, and SQL.
• Knowledge of using test management tools
• Experience performing and working knowledge of Business Analysis and Project Management activities.
• Experience in automating and executing tests using Selenium/C#
• Experience working with Law Enforcement or Criminal Justice Systems.
• Experience working with SDLC tracking tools such as Atlassian Jira
Selected candidate will go thru background checks.